Wednesday, August 24, 2011

eye see you

''ate, sa palagay ko nagkamali ka talaga ng kinuhang course''

that was Frem's remark after seeing the logo i created for the CCI contest in our workplace. I'm no artist so I don't know why she said that. let's just say in our team, I'm usually the one coming up with ''artworks'' considering we are accountants by profession.

 the theme was : Challenge.Change.Improve.

here is my entry:



i would have created a much better looking eyes but my creativity has limitations. thank you to wordart and few shapes installed in ms office, i was able to create an image of what I visualized. So what's with the eye image? It is the eye that see the challenges and things that requires some adjustment. It is ''I'' or the individual who identifies the situation and analyzes what needs to be done. It is ''I'' who think of improvements and changes. And underneath every challenges, are opportunities for improvements.


These past few weeks, I've been very agitated with work. I know for a fact that employees experience this feeling of either boredom or burned out with their work. The CCI theme is very timely since I am in a limbo of what I want to do. I've been with the company for two years. I've been doing the same process for two years plus some additional workload (thank you very much for that). And I am bored.

 I've been participating in an online forum and earlier, the topic trending was resignations and applications.

One member posted this reply :

I am also seriously considering a change in my career. I may be doing a good job, but I don’t excel in it.I feel like banking isn’t for me. Or I might be in the right industry, but not in the right institution. I might do well in a private company rather than in the government.

Made me think of what I want to do for the next few months. I see challenge. Now what improvement must I formulate








No comments:

Post a Comment